Terms and conditions of service
Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 [Purpose]
These Terms and Conditions are the obligatory use of e-commerce-related services and other services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided and operated by theforinc (hereinafter referred to as "theforinc") or "the platform provided by the company".
Article 2. Effect and Modification of Terms and Conditions
1) This Terms and Conditions shall be posted in the relevant pages of theforinc Website or Individual Services, and shall enter into force between the Parties that have consented hereto.
2) The company may amend these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the Regulations on Terms and Conditions, the Electronic Financial Transaction Act, the Electronic Signatures Act, the Information Network Promotion and Information Protection Act, the Framework Act on Consumer Electronic Commerce, etc.
3) The Company, if deemed necessary, can modify this Terms and Conditions within the scope not contravening the relevant laws and regulations. In such case, the amended contents shall be announced or notified by the Company at least fifteen (15) days prior to the effective date. If the foregoing modification unavoidably operates to your disadvantage, the Company shall individually transmit the notice thereon, at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date
4) Unless you explicitly refuse to accept the aforementioned modification within a set period, from the date of announcement or notification hereby within a certain period after the effective date, the Company shall presume your consent thereto. Unless you agree to the revised Terms and Conditions, you may terminate the Service Agreement at any time.
5) The company shall not be responsible for damages caused by the user’s ignorance, even though the company has notified the user of the change of the terms and conditions.
6) Matters not prescribed in these terms and conditions and interpretations of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the Consumer Protection Guidelines and related statutes and common practices in the Electronic Commerce Act, the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and the Fair Trade Commission.
Article 3. Definition of terms
1) The Terms herein shall be defined as follows:
①“Platform provided by the company” is an app or web-type platform operated by the company. The “theforinc” is a “distribution mall” service that provides a transaction between registration (entry) who agrees with the Terms and Conditions provided by the company and users who want to acquire (buy) goods (products). “Distribution mall” means a virtual platform that collects posted product information and shows it to users, and provides users with functions that facilitate purchases or make shopping convenient.
②“User” means a general consumer aged 14 or older who acquires information about shopping mall operators’ products and makes purchases through theforinc by installing the platform provided by the company on his or her smartphone, tablet PC, or PC. Users include both ‘members’ and ‘non-members’.
③“Member” refers to a person who provides personal information to the company and has registered their membership in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, who is continuously provided with the Company’s information, and who can continue to use the services provided by the company.
④The term “ID” means an e-mail address established by a member and approved by the company for the identification of members and the use of services.
⑤The term “Password” means Combination of letters and numbers selected by members to protect their secrets on the communication, for identification of the members’ identity and protection of the members’ rights and interests.
⑥“Non-member” means a person who uses the service provided by the company without signing up. Non-members are not permitted to use the “platform services provided by the company”.
⑦The term “affiliate” means a business operator who operates a shopping mall through an Internet website or mobile app for the purpose of selling, lending, etc., including a business owner who exposes or sells information on goods through theforinc in partnership with the company.
⑧The term “product information” means the image, product name, price information, link information, etc. of the product that the affiliate has entered in the shopping mall regarding the product it sells.
⑨"Platform services provided by the company" means the services provided by the company to provide electronic sales and payment services to facilitate the transaction and payment of goods and services (hereinafter referred to as "purchase") from the company's website or application (the "platform provided by the company").
⑩“Seller” means a person who operated his/her own “shopping mall” or a person who enters into a service contract with the company pursuant to these terms and conditions and uses the platform services provided by the company.
⑪ “Coin” means an electronic payment method that a member of the service can use to purchase goods within the company’s platform or theforinc.
⑫ “Coin Address” means the unique address of the coin that the user uses as a means of payment.
2) The meaning of terms in these Terms and Conditions, which are not defined in paragraph (1), is based on general trading practices.
Article 4. Range and limitations of service delivery
1) The company performs the following tasks:
①Provide information and pricing of goods or services provided by affiliates
②Provide information about goods or services and mediate purchasing contracts between users and affiliates
⑬Electronic commerce services (including mail-order brokerage services) and other services accompanying them
④Services or duties determined by other companies
2) Members shall always be familiar with the Terms and Conditions, personal information processing policies, and other matters announced by the company in the service separately notified by the company, and there are disadvantages to the members due to their failure to understand them.
3) The purpose of the service provided by the company is to allow users and affiliated to trade goods or services, or to broker telecommunications sales and provide only information on goods or services, and the company shall not assume any responsibility for the information of goods or services provided by the affiliate to theforinc.
Article 5. Formation of usage agreement
1) A user contract is concluded by a person who intends to become a member (hereinafter referred to as “applicant”) who agrees to the contents of this agreement, applies for membership, and the “company” approves such an application.
2) In principle, the company shall accept the use of the service for the application of the applicant. However, the company may not accept any of the following applications or terminate the service contract afterwards:
① an applicant has previously lost his membership under this Agreement. Exceptions shall be made if the member of the company has been re-joined;
② false information is registered at the time of application for membership, or mandatory items on the form of application for membership are not entered by the company;
③ threatening the e-commerce order, such as obstructing other people’s use of “services” or stealing information;
④ the Act and subordinate statutes and these terms and conditions are prohibited or an act contrary to public order or public morals is conducted using the “Company”;
⑤ a fraudulent transaction in the transaction relationship with the company’s platform or affiliated company through theforinc, such as a failure to fulfill the obligation, such as payment, or a payment information manipulation, at a price not exceeding the normal price;
⑥ a child under the age of 14 applies for membership;
⑦Where an application is filled in violation of other matters or is impossible to accept due to reasons attributable to the user;
3)The company can suspend the service if it admits the financial or technical needs thereof, no sufficient capacity to provide the Service or technical issue is detected in providing the Service.
4) If the application for membership is not accepted or deferred pursuant to paragraphs (2) and (3), the company shall inform the applicant of the application in principle.
5) The time of establishment of the service contract shall be when the company marks the completion of the subscription in the application process.
Article 6. Change and protection of personal information
1) The company collects mandatory items of information to the minimum extent necessary to provide Services to its customers.
2) The company obtains consent to the collection of personal information from the customer. With regards to the collection of personal information of the customer, the Company notifies the customer of the purpose
3) The company shall not use the collected personal information for any purposes other than its purpose, and if a new purpose of use occurs or is provided to a third party, it shall notify the relevant member of the purpose and obtain his/her consent. However, exceptions shall be made in cases where other laws and regulations are prescribed.
4) If a company requires consent from a member pursuant to paragraph (2), the person in charge of personal information management (affiliated, name, phone number, other contacts), information collection purpose and information provision (provider, purpose of provision, information content) shall be specified or notified in advance.
5) A member may at any time request the company to read and correct his/her personal information, and the company is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If a member requests an error correction, the company does not use the relevant personal information until the error is corrected.
6) In order to protect personal information, the company shall limit the number of persons who handle the personal information of members to a minimum, and take full responsibility for damages caused by loss, theft, leakage, provision of unauthorized third parties, etc.
7) A third party that has received personal information from the company or theforinc shall destroy such personal information without delay when it achieves the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information.
Article7. Management of IDs and passwords
1) The member shall be responsible for the management of the ID and password, and the member shall not transfer or lend his/her ID or password to another person under any circumstances.
2) The user shall be responsible for any loss or damage caused by leaking, transferring, or lending IDs or passwords without any reasons attributable to the company.
3) If a member recognizes that an ID or password has been stolen or is used by a third party without permission, he/she shall immediately notify the company and the company shall do its best to expedite the process.
Article8. Termination of service agreement
1) A member may terminate the service contract at any time by notifying the company of his intention to withdraw from the membership. However, the member shall take the necessary measures to complete all transactions at least (7) days prior to the notice of termination.
2) The member shall hold the responsibility for any disadvantages caused by failure to comply with the proviso to paragraph
3) After terminating the service contract as a member’s intention, if he/she wishes to reuse it later, he/she will be notified of the company and the service can be re-used only if the company approves it.
4) The company may terminate the service contract of the following reasons occur or are confirmed:
① infringement of other members’ rights, honor, credit or other legitimate interests or acts in violation of Korean statutes or public documents.
② an act or attempt to obstruct the smooth progress of the services provided by the company.
③ it is confirmed that there is a reason for refusal of consent under Article 5 (2);
④ the other company deems it necessary to refuse to provide services for a reasonable judgment,
5) If the company terminates the service contract pursuant to paragraph (4), the member shall be notified of the intention to terminate the service by revealing the reason for the termination through e-mail or other means. The service contract ends when the member is notified of the company's intention to terminate the contract.
6) Even if the service contract is terminated pursuant to paragraphs (1) and (4), these terms and conditions will continue to apply in connection with the completion of services already provided before the termination.
7) When the contract for use is terminated pursuant to paragraphs (1) and (4), the company may recover various additional benefits provided to the members.
8) Where the contract for use is terminated pursuant to paragraph (4), the company may not accept the member's application for reuse.
9) The termination of this section does not affect damages.
Article 9 Term and termination of the service
1) The service period under this Agreement shall be from the date of application to the termination of the service contract.
2) The company provides services 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, unless there are special business or technical conditions.
3) The company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of repair, inspection, extension, replacement and failure of information and communication facilities such as computers, communication disruptions, system failures, or significant operational reasons. In this case, we will notify you of the suspension of the service through the webpage of thefor.
4) The company may restrict or suspend the use of all or part of the service in the event of a national emergency, power failure, or disruption of service facilities, or excessive use of the service.
5) If the company is unable to provide company services due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure,the company's responsibility for providing the service shall be exempted.
6) In the case of paragraphs 4 and 5, the company shall post them on the screen of web page of thefor or notify the members by other means. However, if there is an unavoidable reason, it may be replaced by a post-notification.
Article 10 Service usage fee
The company may provide various services necessary for free e-commerce between users and affiliates and impose a service fee (service fee) according to the company's internal policies.
Article 11 User management
1) The company may take the following measures against members who violate these terms and conditions, related laws, and general principles of commerce:
① Collection of some or all of the additional benefits provided by the company
② Restrictions on the use of certain services
③ Termination of the service contract
④ A claim for damages
2) If the company takes the measures prescribed in the subparagraphs of the preceding paragraph, the company shall notify the member by email in advance, and if necessary, such as the member's loss of contact or urgent need, the company may notify the member after taking preemptive measures.
3) The member may protest against the company's actions under this section, if there is a reason for the complaint.
Article 12 Restriction and use of copyrights
2) In using the service, the company establishes and operates a policy for copyright protection of copyright holders, and the members shall comply with the copyright policy of the company.
2) Copyright and other intellectual property rights to the works prepared by the company belong to the company.
3) The copyright on the posts created by the member and posted or registered in theforinc shall be on the member himself/herself, and all responsibility for the infringement of the other person's intellectual property rights shall be on the member himself/herself.
4) The user shall not use the information obtained through the use of the theforinc for profit or use it by means of reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting, or other means without prior consent from the company.
5) A member grants the company a perpetual license of posts he/she created and registered without a fee to operate, distribute, or promote the company's services. The license is valid even after the member leaves, and the details are as follows.
① copy, display, distribute, and edit the member's posts within the relevant services provided by the company.
② provide the affiliate with the content of the member's posts.
6) If a third party has raised an objection to a member's post due to infringement of copyright or other rights, the company may delete it arbitrarily and re-publish the temporarily deleted post only if the member files an application to the company on the basis of the legal issue.
7) If the post falls under any of the following subparagraphs, the company may delete the post without prior notice or take measures such as restricting the use of certain services or terminating the service contract to the publisher:
① incase of violation of the laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea;
② where illegal products or obscene materials are posted or advertised that are prohibited from being sold under relevant statutes;
③ where the contents of false or exaggerated advertisements are included;
④In case of infringement of other people's rights, honor, credit, or other legitimate interests;
⑤ incase of irect transaction inducement or posting of links to third-party sites
⑥ where malicious code or data that may cause malfunction of information and communication devices are included;
⑦ incase of Violation of social public order or public morals;
⑧ where it is deemed to interfere with the smooth progress of the services provided by the company;
1) The act of using the service or access the system in an abnormal way without using the service provided by the company is prohibited.
2) The user shall not analyze the source code or attempt to arbitrarily change or disrupt the normal operation of the service by decompiling, hacking, or reverse engineering of the platform provided by the company.
3) In case that a system fraud is confirmed, the company may take measures such as collecting some or all of the additional benefits provided by the company, restricting the use of certain services, and terminating the service contract.
4) The user shall not resell goods or services without the company's due contract or company's consent, and the company shall not be responsible for the results of the business activities that the user violates these terms and conditions.
5) Users shall not cause losses to the company and interfere with the creation of a fair market environment by using the discount rate provided by the company, etc., and if the details are confirmed, the company may cancel the transaction and, in some cases, impose sanctions such as suspension of transaction.
6) If a user violates the terms prescribed in this section, he/she shall be obliged to compensate the company for damages.
Article 14 [Relationship to regulations and relevant law other than terms and conditions of use]
1) Matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the relevant statutes and general practices.
2) If necessary, the company can determine the matters to be applied for a specific service (hereinafter referred to as "individual terms and conditions") and notify them in advance through announcements within the app. If a member agrees to these individual terms and conditions and uses certain services, the individual terms and conditions shall be applied first, and these terms and conditions shall have a supplementary effect.
3) If there is a change in the individual terms and conditions of the preceding paragraph, the company will notify the change (7) days prior to its implementation.
4) The member shall keep an eye on whether there is a change in the terms and conditions and the contents of the individual terms and conditions, and if there is a notice of the change, he/she shall check it.
Article 15 Company Immunity
1) If the service is temporarily suspended due to the reasons referred to in Articles 9 (3) and (4), the company shall not be responsible for damages incurred by members or third parties. However, this is not the case if the company is intentional or gross negligence.
2) If the service is restricted or discontinued due to the reason under Article 9 (5), the company shall be relieved of its responsibility on the grounds of force majeure.
3) The company shall not be held responsible for any disruption in the use of the service due to the attributable reasons of the user or its affiliates.
4) The company shall not be liable for damages (including manufacturing liability) caused by defects in goods or services traded through product promotion/advertisement marketing services, errors in product registration information, or insufficiency.
5) The company shall not be held responsible for damages caused by users trusting the information, data, and facts posted by affiliates or other users.
6) The company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by the member's leakage or provision of his personal information to others.
7) The company shall not be responsible for any loss to the users in connection with the use of services provided free of charge, unless there is a special provision in the relevant laws and regulations.
Article 16 Providing information and publishing advertisements
1) The company can provide various information that a member deems necessary for service use to the member by announcement, e-mail, push message, etc. However, the member may refuse to receive the information at any time except for transaction related information and customer inquiries under the relevant law.
2) If the information referred to in paragraph (1) is to be sent, it shall be sent with prior consent from the member. However, it is excluded from responding to "members" transaction-related information and customer inquiries.
3) The company can post advertisements on the service screen, e-mail, etc. in connection with the operation of the service. However, this is only for members who agree to receive the advertisement.
4) Users do not change, modify, or restrict postings or other information in connection with the service provided by the company.
Article 17 Company's duty
1) The company shall not prohibit acts prohibited or contrary to the statutes and these terms and conditions, and shall do its best to provide services in a consistent and stable manner as prescribed by these terms and conditions.
2) The company shall have a security system for the protection of users' personal information so that users can use the service safely.
3) The company does not send advertising e-mail for profit-making purposes that users do not want.
4) The company can investigate any complaints or disputes over transactions made through the platform provided by the company between the member and the partner.
5) The company will promptly deal with complaints or opinions of the members received at the store and affiliate's customer center, investigate the cause of the complaint or dispute, notify the progress within three business days, and inform the results or measures within (10) business days.
Article 18 User's duty
1) Users shall not engage in any of the following acts:
① An act to register false information or to use other people's personal information without permission when applying for or changing a subscription;
② Unauthorized alteration, editing, modification, or reproduction of information posted on the platform provided by the company;
③ Send or post information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by the company
④ Violation of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights of the company and other third parties;
⑤ Damage to the reputation of the company and other third parties or obstructing business;
⑥ Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent messages, videos, videos, and other information on the platform provided by the company;
⑦ Activities for profit-making purposes by using the company's services to an unspecified number of persons;
⑧Other acts in violation of statutes or social regulations;
2) Users shall faithfully comply with the dispute settlement of business establishments operated by the company and customer centers operated by affiliates pursuant to Article 17 (4).
Chapter 2 Platform Services Provided by the Company
Article 19 Use of platform services provided by the company
1) Using the platform service provided by the company, members can order products, sign sales contracts, settle payments, and make integrated payments on theforinc.
2) The platform service provided by the company is available for use only with one ID that was initially identified.
3) In order to use the platform service provided by the company, the members must proceed with the identification process with the mobile phone authentication (the company may request additional authentication by means other than the company's own verification), and the company may request the relevant member for evidence.
Article 20 Denials of representation and warranty
1) The company shall be solely responsible for the operation and management of the system for the efficient service provided by the company, not for the transaction of goods or services, but for the transactions and information disclosed by the member and seller through the foreinc.
2) The company does not guarantee the integrity or integrity of the intention to sell, quality of the registered goods, completeness, stability, lawfulness and non-infringement of the rights of others, and the membership or liability of the affiliates through theforinc is not guaranteed.
Article 21 Purchase application
1) The member shall apply for purchase in accordance with the conditions of sale of the product suggested by the seller on theforinc in accordance with these terms and conditions and regulations set by the company, and the company shall provide each of the following information in order to the user.
① Search for and selecting products
② Enter the recipient's name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number)
③ The terms and conditions, services with limited withdrawal rights, delivery fees, installation costs, etc.
④ Application for purchase of goods and confirmation thereof or Agreement to confirmation of the company
③ Choose a payment method
2) If the company needs to provide the member's personal information to a third party, it shall obtain consent from the member upon the actual purchase application. At this time, the company shall state to the members the personal information items provided, the purpose, retention, and period of use of the personal information of the recipients.
3) If the company needs to entrust a third party with the personal information processing (including personal information collection, generation, linkage, record, storage, storage, editing, search, output, correction, recovery, use, disclosure, revocation, etc.) to a third party, it shall obtain consent from the member in advance. At this time, the company shall state to the members the person entrusted with personal information processing, the details of affairs entrusted with personal information processing, etc. However, it shall be governed by the [Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, Protection of Information, etc.] otherwise prescribed.
Article 22 Notification of receipt confirmation, change and cancel of purchase application
1) The company notifies the member of the receipt confirmation when the member requests a purchase.
2) If there is a discrepancy in the receiving confirmation, the member can request the change or cancellation of the purchase request immediately after receiving the receiving confirmation notice, and if the member requests it before the seller delivers, the member shall promptly process it. However, if the payment has already been made, it shall be in accordance with the regulations concerning withdrawal of subscription, etc.
Article 23 Formation of purchase agreement]
1) Seller may not accept a purchase request if it falls under any of the following subparagraphs: However, if a minor enters into a contract with a minor, he/she shall be notified that the minor himself/herself or the legal representative may cancel the contract if he/she fails to obtain consent from the legal representative.
① False, missing, or false information in an application
② Minors purchase goods, such as cigarettes (including electronic cigarettes), alcohol, adult goods, etc. prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act;
③ A member of the purchase application interferes with the transaction order of platform services provided by the company, such as purchasing goods, etc. in duplicate for resale purposes;
④ The sale of goods, etc. is suspended due to the disposition of the competent authority;
⑤ accepting other purchase applications is deemed to be significantly impaired by the company's technology;
2) The contract is deemed to have been concluded when the seller's acceptance was reached to the member in the form of a receipt confirmation notification through the company.
3) The seller's acceptance shall include information on the member's confirmation of the purchase application, availability of the purchase application, cancellation of the purchase application, etc.
Article 24 Payment method
1) The payment method for products purchased by a member using the platform service provided by the company can be made in the following ways: However, the company shall not collect any nominal fees in the payment method of the users.
① Payment of prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards, etc.
② Online virtual account deposit
③Mobile Phone Payment
④Payment by cryptocurrency and electronic currency
⑤Other company-designated payment methods
2) In the event of a legal or technical problem or an unexpected failure (bank network failure, etc.) in the payment of a member, the company may request the member to change the payment method or suspend the payment or refuse to make a temporary payment.
3) The member shall fully bear the responsibility and disadvantages incurred in relation to the information entered by the member in relation to the payment of the purchase price.
4) If payment is not made within a reasonable period of time after purchasing the product, the company can cancel the order.
Article 25 Delivery of goods
1) The company will take other necessary measures so that the seller can deliver the product within seven days of the member's subscription, unless there is a separate agreement between the member and the product supply timing. However, if the company has already received all or part of the payment, the company will notify the seller of the buyer's deposit or payment and take necessary measures for delivery within three business days. At this time, the company will take appropriate measures to ensure that the seller can check the supply process and progress of the product to the members.
2) The company will take measures to require the seller to specify the delivery method, delivery cost by means, responsible person, and expected delivery period by means of the member.
3) If there is a separate agreement between the seller and the member regarding the timing of delivery or delivery, the agreement takes precedence over this agreement.
Article 26 Refund
Seller shall promptly notify the member and the company of the reason if the product requested by the member is unable to be delivered or provided due to a reason such as sold out, and if the company or seller receives the payment in advance, refund or take necessary measures within three business days from the date of receipt.
Article 27 Withdrawal of offering
1) A member who has signed a contract with a seller on the purchase of goods can withdraw his/her subscription within (7) days from the date of receipt of a written contract under Article 13 (2) of the Consumer Protection Act (referring to the date on which the supply of goods, etc. is delayed).
2) When a member receives a product, he/she cannot return it or exchange it in any of the following cases:
① If the product is lost or damaged due to a responsible reason to the member (However, if the package, etc. is damaged to verify the contents of the product, the subscription may be withdrawn.)
② The value of the goods has decreased significantly due to the use of members or some consumption;
③ Where the value of the product has significantly decreased over time to the extent that resale is difficult;
④ If a product with the same performance can be duplicated, the package of the original product is damaged;
⑤ In case the seller announces in advance the restriction on withdrawal of subscription in anticipation of irreparable serious damage when withdrawing the subscription for a particular product, and the member's consent is reached;
3) In the case of paragraphs (2) 1 through 4, the withdrawal of membership is not restricted unless the seller stipulates that the withdrawal of subscription is restricted in advance or provides a trial product to consumers.
4) Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs (1) and (2), a member may withdraw his/her subscription within three months from the date of supply of the product or within (30) days from the date of receipt of the product or the date of discovery.
Article 28 Effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.
1) The company confirms that the seller has received the product back from the member and will refund the amount of the product already paid within (3) business days. In such cases, the company shall pay the delayed interest rate calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate prescribed in Article 21-3 of the Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce, etc. for the delayed refund to the member.
2) In refunding the above amount, the seller asks the company that provided the payment method without delay to suspend or cancel the claim for the goods or other payment when the member pays the goods by credit card, cryptocurrency, or electronic currency. In the case of withdrawal of subscription, the member shall pay for the use necessary for the return of the supplied product. Seller shall not claim any penalty or damages to the member for withdrawal of subscription, etc. However, if the contents of the product are displayed, different from the contents of the advertisement, or the contents of the contract are implemented differently, the seller will pay for the return of the product.
3) If a member pays the shipping fee when receiving a product, the seller clearly marks the member's responsibility for withdrawing the subscription.
Article 29 Duty of members
1) Before purchasing a product, the member must check the details of the product and the terms and conditions of the transaction before purchasing the product. The member shall be responsible for all losses and damages caused by the purchase without checking the details of the product and the terms of the transaction.
2) The member shall comply with these terms and conditions and the company's notification on the service screen, and shall be responsible for any loss or damage caused by violation or failure to comply with the terms and conditions.
3) When purchasing a product, the member shall purchase the product on his/her own responsibility, and the company shall not take any guarantee or responsibility for the contents of the product and the terms of the transaction of the seller.
4) The member shall not arbitrarily use or let the product he/she received be damaged if the cause of withdrawal of subscription occurs. The member shall bear reasonable expenses for the damage to the product caused by the voluntary use or insufficient storage of the product.
5) In the event of a dispute between the seller and the product purchase process, the member shall faithfully participate in the settlement of the dispute and shall bear all losses and damages incurred by the seller and the company due to the insolvency of the dispute settlement.
6) The member shall use the payment method in his/her name when purchasing the product, and shall not use the payment method of another person. The member shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the company, the legitimate owner of the payment method, the electronic payment agent or the intermediary service provider, or the seller.
7) Information entered by the member regarding the payment of the product and the responsibilities and disadvantages incurred in relation to the information shall be fully borne by the member.
8) A member shall use a payment method that has legitimate and legitimate permissions when making a payment, and the company can check whether or not. In addition, the company may suspend or cancel the transaction until the verification of the legality, etc. of the payment method of the member using the service is completed.
9) The member shall cooperate with the company to ensure that the company provides the service safely, and when the company discovers the member's violation of these terms and conditions and requests the member to explain the violation, the member shall actively comply with the company's request.
10) Even if the company receives information from its affiliates for convenience in using the service or provides information or contents for reference on the service site or by a third party, the member shall decide by his/her own judgment and responsibility and the company shall not be held responsible for the member's purchase decision.
11) Members shall use coins according to the method determined and accepted by the company.
12) When a minor purchases a product using the service, the legal representative must agree to the contract before a normal purchase contract can be concluded. In relation to this, the Company shall take measures to notify the minor himself or his legal representative before the contract is concluded that the contract can be canceled unless he or she obtains approval (agreeing to act after any action). Other details concerning the transaction of minors shall be governed by the relevant statutes.
Article 30 Coin
1) Coin is a cryptocurrency and electronic currency operated by the company and can be used as a payment method according to the price set by the company. The coin use contract is established by expressing that the member agrees to this agreement according to the form set by the company.
2) Coin is operated according to the procedures and methods set by the company through the company's policies and events.
3) Coin can only be used in accordance with the method determined by the company. In the event of a violation, the company may extinguish or attribute the coin or suspend its membership.
4) If it is confirmed that a coin has been obtained by fraudulent means, the company may take other measures, such as withdrawal of a member's coin, deletion of an ID (unique number), and criminal charges.
5) Coin shall not be transferred to any other person except as otherwise specified by the company and shall not be used for any unlawful purpose or purpose. In the event of a violation, the company may extinguish or attribute the coin or suspend its membership.
6) If a member withdraws, the coins he or she owns will be extinguished or attributed to him or her.
Article 31 Delivery and transaction complete
1) The company shall not be involved in any dispute between the relevant parties, such as the seller, member, delivery company, etc., in connection with the delivery of the goods, and shall not bear any responsibility. In such cases, the relevant parties shall resolve the dispute, etc. directly.
2) The member shall confirm the purchase, exchange, or return the purchase to the company within a certain period of time from the completion of the delivery of the purchased product.
3) If the member does not express his/her intention to purchase, exchange, or return within the purchase confirmation period under paragraph (2), the company can treat the transaction as automatic purchase confirmation, considering that the member has expressed his/her intention to purchase it.
4) If the purchase is confirmed, the member shall not dispute with the company due to defects, non-receipts, returns, etc. of the product. Any refund, exchange, or other issues between the seller and the member after the purchase confirmation shall be resolved directly by the seller and the member who is the party to the transaction, and the company shall not intervene.
Article 32 Dispute mediation
1) In principle, the company shall not be involved in the trade of goods between members and sellers, and shall not bear any responsibility for it. However, in the event of a civil complaint or dispute between a member and a seller or between a member and a third party, the company operates a dispute settlement center to adjust the dispute to a reasonable extent.
2) If the company is involved in handling civil complaints and mediation of disputes through the Dispute Mediation Center, the company shall make fair adjustments from the perspective of a third party.
3) The members of the Dispute Mediation Center shall faithfully comply with the principle of faithfulness.
Chapter 3 Other Matters
Article 33 Compliance act and jurisdiction court
If a lawsuit is filed against the company as a party to a dispute between the company and its members under this Agreement, the Korean Act shall be governed by the law and the court in charge of the company's headquarters shall be the exclusive court.
Article 34 Others
1) The company may, if necessary, revise or discontinue certain services temporarily or permanently after notifying them in advance through the platform provided by the company.
2) The company and its members shall not transfer or grant rights and obligations under this Agreement to a third party without the explicit consent of the other party and shall not provide them for the purpose of collateral.
3) In relation to these terms and conditions, the company shall make up part of the terms and conditions that the company notifies to the members through the platform provided by the company through additional contracts, agreements, notices, and instructions.
4) If there is a new policy of a policy provider, this content immediately reflects the new policy first despite all the above terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will take effect on January 9, 2020.